SHIPMENTS AND DELIVERY TIMES
ORDERS MAY BE SHIPPED BY THE FOLLOWING MEANS: POST AND COURIER SERVICE.
Delivery time from the moment the package leaves NAAIX facilities in peninsula from 1 to 3 working days.
Delivery time to Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla 7 to 20 working days.
If after these deadlines the package has not been properly delivered by Correos, we will process due claim for delivery as soon as possible.
Attention: If the addressee is not present when the letter carrier comes to deliver the package, he will leave a note of warning so that from the following day and during 9 days he can pick up the package in the post office assigned in the note of passage.
If the customer has chosen the collection at the post office, he/she will be notified by Correos, by SMS to his/her cell phone, of the arrival of the package at the post office so that he/she can pick it up. The collection at the post office must be done within 10 days or the post office will return the package to NAAIX incurring new shipping costs.
Courier shipments are through MBE . Delivery time 24-72 hours (Peninsula and Balearic Islands), counting from the date of departure from our warehouses. The transport agency may deliver the package between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm on working days and is not obliged to call or warn the customer in advance about the delivery schedule. If the customer is not at the address provided at the time of delivery the agency is not obliged to leave any notice and will attempt delivery on a different day.
NAAIX will provide the customer with the tracking number of the package and the agency's website or contact telephone number to track the package.
Delivery times are counted as working days (Monday to Friday) and may be altered by local or national holidays. If the chosen payment method is bank transfer, these deadlines may be modified, since the order will be shipped as soon as we receive the confirmation of the bank transfer.
- NAAIX delivers orders throughout the Spanish territory (Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla) and Portugal. For deliveries in other countries please contact us and we will provide you with a quotation and delivery time.
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
- Once an order is in "In preparation" status it cannot be modified or cancelled.
- In the case of items that appear on the web as "on order" or "out of stock", the deadline will depend on the time of replenishment of the same.
- Delivery is considered to have taken place as soon as the product is made available to the customer by the carrier.
If the customer rejects the package at the time of delivery by the carrier or does not pick up the package at the point stipulated for collection when placing the order, the package will be returned to NAAIX. In this case, NAAIX will refund the amount of the returned item once the package has been received back in our warehouse.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to check the products upon receipt and to make all reservations and complaints as soon as possible. If the product arrives in poor condition, broken or incomplete, because of the transport, the customer must send an email to email@example.com to make the appropriate claim.
GUARANTEES AND RETURN OR WITHDRAWAL POLICY:
- The customer will have a period of Fourteen calendar days (14 days) to be able to execute the right of withdrawal if he/she has not been satisfied. Such return must be communicated in advance of shipment of the product to NAAIX. The customer may process this right, within this period, by sending e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail or by any means permitted by law to ensure receipt of the communication. In response to this communication Naaix will provide the customer with a return number that must accompany the product.
To be able to return the orderit is essential to comply with the following conditions:
1º. The withdrawal must be made within fourteen calendar days from delivery.
2º. The product must be in optimal conditions and not show signs of having been used beyond the mere verification of the good condition and operation of the same. It must keep its original packaging without deterioration, if the packaging is damaged the good could suffer a depreciation. It is the customer's responsibility to pack the product in such a way that neither the product nor its original packaging can be damaged during transport back to the Naaix warehouse.
3º. The product must be accompanied by all its accessories and complements and must present on the outer packaging in a visible way the number of return or incidence assigned by NAAIX.
- The refund of the amount will be made by the same method of payment made by the customer within a maximum period of 14 days.
- In case of a defective product, the repair and replacement will be in accordance with the following rule: They will be free of charge for the consumer and user.
Shipment of the product to the NAAIX warehouse:
- We inform customers that the costs of collection and shipment to our warehouse in case of withdrawal will be borne by the customer. The customer can also make the return free of charge by delivering the material directly to our store.
Return for change of size:
In returns due to the size of clothing or footwear, is 50%, NAAIX sends the new size and the customer sends the received, if you have to change again will be borne by the customer 100%.
- For any incident related to a product or the return of items from our store you can contact our Customer Service department via email: email@example.com.